- "You were very helpful and I'd definitely recommend you to friends."
- "Working with Lisa was a great experience."
- "Lisa helped us buy our first home."
- "Lisa Ethridge is very knowledgeble of the real estate market in Atlanta as well as the process of buying and selling homes."
- "Working with the Ethridge Team made the home selling and buying process pain free."
"As a community, Buckhead traces its origin to Henry Irby's general store and tavern, which was founded in 1837, according to an Irby descendant. It was located at what is now the northwest corner of West Paces Ferry Road and Roswell Road. Irby's tavern became the stopping place for travelers rich and poor in the thinly populated wilderness and the community that grew up around it was known as Irbyville. He maintained it until well after the Civil War. Irby, who died in 1879, is buried in the Sardis Methodist Church cemetery on Power's Ferry Road near its intersection with Roswell Road."
Search Buckhead Homes For Sale